Busy Day for College.

1st, I went to the Ministry Of Education with my Mom, aunt & met Jason.
We took our exam certificates and off to Maktab Duli.
We thought we could take the entries form at that college. But no, we must get those stuffs at our previous high school. So damn we have to go back to SMJA, our previous high school to take it.
We met our ex classmates, Wani, Kamariah, the Twins & some old friends. We talked & they were surprised seeing my dyed & long hair. lol. and ofcourse, they were just noticed when seeing my Mom's hair that happened to have almost the same color as mine xD Kamariah was like "Wtf? Your Mom dyed her hair too", & I replied "Ofcourse, Mamak Borek Anak Rintik". LOL!
Actually, she knew that my mom has dyed her hair for a long time ago & so she said "Eh, your mom batah dah be'colored her hair, your mom rocks!". LMAO.
Jason stayed at the school to pick up his siblings, while Mom, Aunt & I went to Gadong to have a lunch. Would invited Jason, but he couldn't come. After we were done, we went to Kiulap to take a passport-like photo.
And woot, back to SMJA! 'cos I need to fill in the form with my teachers' signatures & so from the Principal as well. Signatures from my lovely Physic Teacher, & I couldn't find my beloved 5F Form Teacher, Hjh Zariah, so I asked my kindly 5OR1 Form Teacher instead :D
and finally the new-so-called Principal. All of 'em were very kind, as expected from the SMJA's teachers :]
Bahhh back to Maktab Duli again for the 2nd time, without Jason. My sis, Anna & my Uncle, Rinsanity were there. So they came along. When we were about to enter the Auditorium's entrance, there was this Nerdy Prefect, stopped us & said about my appearances, well you know, Colored & Long hair. Well I'd say, he was like very MACAM BABI..!
Mom was so pissed & apatah lagi beta! LOL.
"Eh, we were here tadi without problem" I explained.
"I know.. but our rules.. blabla" the stupid Prefect replied while pointing at the Notice Board.
then me mom said "Eh tau kami... blabla, so so..", & left him macam meninggalkan bangkai kuyuk di siring jalan. HAHA >:D iatah ia ter Woff woff.. wah mayat kuyuk hidup xD LMAO!
I don't know, that prefect was over do it. I bet he hasn't been amped by someone. Anna & Rinsanity told us that the Prefect was hated by lots of students because of his mighty like behaviour. Curse him Mother F!!
Ok enough about that idiot, we came inside to pick subjects, 1st I chose Art, as my main subj, and 2nd was English Literature, and finally, a tough decision.. I was about to pick Geo, but no, I couldn't 'cos i didn't get credit for Geo. But with the Eng I have, I was given 3 choices, it was either Syari'ah, History or Sociology.
Anna asked me to take Sociology, so we need an opinion from the Sociologicians. Went to their table & talked! Hell it was, i don't know how to elaborate it! But it was very stressful. By seeing how he explained about the Sociology, I noticed that it would be very difficult & I was so sure that I wouldn't get an "A" for that subject. It was very late, so they asked us to come back on monday & to decide on what final subject do i have to take. History was the only subject in my mind. So i guess i'll just take History. Though I never learned History when I was in High School back then. Giving it a try isn't a bad idea after all, correct? lol.
So yeah, we left the College & went to eat at Gripps Cafe, bringing those hungarian Collegemen, Anna & Rinsanity. lol.
And ahh, went to Hua Ho Manggis & yes! I bought a new Nike bag, Core Medium Messenger xD Thanks to me Mom la~ sorry no pictures. I tried to google it, tpi nada. lol.

Ok people, that's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak