Going out with Chums.

As promised. Would be going out with Ria & invited Kisuka, Wan, Qempo & Assrul.
Unfortunately, Assrul couldn't come because of many different reasons. lol.
I went to the Clinic before that, so they waited me for hours. *Forgive me but there were lots of people! Damn it! & the bruise on my left foot hasn't healed yet! It's been 5 days now!

I met them at the Cinema & bought movie tickets.
Was about to watch "Yes, man", but since I was fawking late & the show started at night, which Ria couldn't stay up very late, so we picked the Bedtime Story Movie instead.
It started at 5:40 pm, if I'm not mistaken.
While waiting, we went to the Arcade & played few games.
& yes, taking photos!

THANKS TO KISUKA(Hafiz) for taking the pics for us! 'cos of his Pro-ness, our pics are all blurred! *salutes

1st Photo, and it's %$#$^ blur!

and another,

I deleted most of the blurrish photos. Those above are the only pics I could save.
This pic taken by Ria herself,
p.s: Don't you ever pull my shirt ever again, 'cos you could make its smexyness dissapeared! *slaps that face on the pic! LMAO.


Ok the movie was about to start, so we waited like hell & watch trailers.
& ahh, asking Kisuka the Pro-less to take another pics of us! THANK YOU! =,="


Right after watching movie(Well the movie was okay xD), Qempo went to the Surau & we waited for him. For few minutes, Ria's Lil Pumpkin name Pijah, was there.
So we talk & asked about her part-time job.
She told us that she was working as a Clerk. Pretty good, no? x3
Well all the best for her.

Next, the three os us went to eat pizza since we were starving.
So yeah, we ate la! =,="
& ohh I was trying to install a Left 4 Dead Game for Wan as well, but couldn't.
Got error! Damn it. lol.

Thumb's Up for waiting the Pizza >,>

Another Thumb! & kenampakkan. HAHA xD

& here are the photos that I took for 'em.

Qempo

& Mr. Sanchez

Eventually, we were enjoying our meal. xD
Then... *sighs.. Karaoke time! xD
LOL.

Wan featuring Qempo(was texting her baby Boo while singing).

I guess that is all for now. =]

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak