Pizza Hut.

It was since before the vacation that I wanted for a Pizza.
& yes, last night, Mother promised to bring me to the Pizza Hut with the others.
A Great Mom I ever had in my life. lol. So today at 8+, we went there at Gadong to have some Pizzas for dinner!

This are all the photos that were taken inside the car while waitin' for the Queen.


We arrived at Gadong around 9. Hell there were lotsa People! lol. No doubt, it was a Saturday Night.
For minutes looking for a car park, Mother asked Anna & I to take the order 1st while She was looking for an empty slot for the car. lol.
We didn't order that much, 'cos we knew that we couldn't finished all of 'em, so few it was.
1 large Pan Pizza for Tuna, 1 regular Thin Cripsy Pizza for Honey Garlic, 10 pieces of chicken wing, a pitcher of a Coke, 5 Cheesey sticks and umm.. what else? Garlic Bread & pasta. That's all I guess. So yeah we fawking enjoyed our meal then.
and ofcourse, we couldn't eat 'em all. What a waste! D:
These are all the photos that taken during the dinner.

It wasn't a commercial for a Pizza, but a Kimball instead.




& yeap, we were deadly full, the reason why we couldn't eat 'em all. So we have to Tapau la the left-overs. xD Nada kami mau rugi.. HAHA! No lah, I mean, rather than throwing 'em away, bek th tapau, ada jugak yg mkn nanti kat rumah. eseh. Berjimat Cermat. xD

& OHH, here's the silly part during the dinner. I've finished my drink, & I drank Syafa's Coke for once. Well at the 2nd time, I was trying to sip a bit, but this is what happened, take a look at the video, she did it on purpose while she was talking to my lil sister who was sitting next to her!



and hell, I fell for it & looked like an idiot or an exausted lion, & yes, she got me! lol.

A'ighty,
Finiched.
TAFT. =]

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak