Mini Vacation

Ok I just got back home from the Mini Vacation. I was having fun but felt so unsatisfied.
Dad brought me, so since I was bored staying at home for all the time, I decided to come along.
There were my uncle as well, & my cousin, Eqah, Fil & their family members as well.
The departure was at 4 am! At DAWN! lol. ofcourse la..
We arrived at the Immigration at 4+.
Here's a photo of my dad, wiping off the Car..

So while on our way to our destination which took us 6 hours to get there.
I took some random photos, nah liat tia~ lol.


And this is the Ferry Part. On the Ferry, my cousin was right next to us. I took a pic of Eqah when she was napping in their car. xD

Ok when we finally got to the City, my Aunt(Eqah's Mom, my Dad's sis) was suggesting to live in an Apartment that near to any shopping complex so that she could easily go shopping. Everyone's agreed, except si Charlotte Schiffer. haha! *clears throat, biasa kat resort, ani for all of a sudden kat apartment. I asked my dad to stay at one of the 1Borneo's hotel, but he had no choice & couldn't make any decision, besides, they need to buy some stuffs around that place.
So he said "esok sja tinggal kat 1Borneo". Saya agreed la...
I bought 2 Nike clothes at the Centerpoint and a QuickSilver Wallet at Quicksilver store, here's the photo,

During that day, we were having a drink at the Coconut Paradise~ Actually I don't really remember the name of the place. xD Then woot, balik ke apartment, packed our luggage, and off to 1Borneo! xD We stayed at Mercure Hotel. :] Ok lah that place.. nah I took some pictures =.="

haha! sorry, part TV & toilet gnya ku ada xD I lost the other pics of the room! D:
The room was pretty small, TAPI harga hotelnya mcm harga hotel 10 bintang! HAHA! but still, the room was very unique! o,O" Dad loved the designs much! lol. My dad is a pretty good designer himself xD *clears throat! aweh bangga ku ne, that's the fact, got prob? *shows fist



I went to the 1Borneo with 'em & left my Dad, Uncle & his girlfriend left behind & shop alone~
I managed to buy some stuffs, an Apple Ipod Charger!! I didn't want to buy it actually! But unfortunately, the worker tu hypnotized me! The price was 90+!
"Oh Gawd hopefully I found a way not to buy the charger!" I said to myself, well, my wish didn't come true. So I failed to escape & bought that damn useless charger! I blame my Ipod, because of its lowbatness, it made me put the stupid charger on my "Things I need to buy" list. =,=" besides, I lost the charger xD
While enjoying & wandering around the 1Borneo, I couldn't find my dad, but I met Eqah's step dad. :D I knew she would be there with her family. So I came to meet 'em both Eqah & Fil.
Then the three of us jalan2~ cari itu & cari ini~ & we were dominating Eqah to be the 1st person who was holding for more than one plastic! Meaning, she bought more stuffs than both of us did.
The mall was so freaking big, but not as big as Sunway Pyramid! Hell yeah, Kuala Lumpur FTW!
& they don't have a pet store at the 1Borneo! Quite suck! Boo!! I was about to buy a new fluffy Guineapig D:

Ok since 1Borneo was fairly huge, kita orang pun penat la jalan2.. So we took a rest for 2 minutes & ofcourse, took a pic.. or more.. But here I'll just upload 2 =] Okhay? xD

Taken by Fil, quite nice. But not until...

Taken by Eqah, quite dark >,< Oh well~


Oh ya! I bought 3 tickets for the 3 of us! We were watching a Movie! At the Golden Cinema, 1Borneo.
It was the InkHeart Movie! Bought the ticket at Noon, but the movie was at 11 pm.
Because we would be having a dinner at the SeaFood Center around 7 or 9. BUT!! My dad thought we would be watching the movie at 8 so he left us! Pfftttt!

At 9 to 10 or before the Movie started, got nothing to do, so we went to the Arcade.
I fav the arcade much because it was huge, bigger than the Arcade at Mall Gadong.
We didn't use Token to play all the games, but somekind of a credit card. :] See? wasn't that awesome? Bukn mcm di Brunei, kuno mcm babi di bawah pokok pisang!! Pfft!
& sorry, I only took one photo of one of its games, yg lain semua video, & i don't want to upload it 'cos the megabytes are handsomely huge. So ini saja since usulnya siuk but couldn't be ride by adults! lau nda abis dh kami langgar2 kan mcm Bumper Car xD,
We enjoyed most of the games 'til the movie was about to start.
The Movie finished at 1am+, back to the hotel & tidorrrr~ ehh aku smpat complain arh my dad! Came to his room, knocking the door & said, "you left us & we didn't know! Haish!". haha! & Fil pun ikut ckp, she said "Aweh tua, kita tinggalkn kami". xD She called my dad "Tua", 'cos he's the eldest. Eh org brunei paham tu. Okhay? Okhay? :D

End of part one. =]

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak