Mini Vacation

So the other day before the year 2009.
I was having a vacation with my Family & Cousins.
It's a big family that live in the same Crib. lol.
We were staying in Marriot Hotel. This Photos were taken on the 2nd day.

From Left to Right, My Huge Lil Bro, Nafyz, my Mom & Ann.Y

Sitting on those Kids' Plumps

With my sis, Riri Anna

With cousin, Syafa

The Annoying brats =,="

Well I went to the coast with Paul & took his photos.
Here are the photos,

Ini Pose nya yg Kancang. xD

and ani pose nya yg lanji haha!

Right after those photo session, there was this hot lady passing by.
With a sexy bra & cute pantie~ phewitt~ HAHA!
Too bad, we couldn't snap a photo of her!
She was on her way to the pool.
Saw her sunbathing with her boyfriend/husband. lol.

I haven't saved the photos when we were having a dinner at the Seafood center, Tanjung Lobang. I'll upload it as soon as I got 'em.
Well, we ordered clamp & some other seafood at the usual place. But their clamps were sold out.
So we ordered at the different place instead. How unfortunate that all the clamps had a real bad taste! Trust me, it tastes like a human shit! *spits. LOL.

Went to the Hotel's GYMnasium, & some of us were doing some work out while some were playing the Table Tennis. (we did this everytime we stayed at Marriot.) at 8 pm, our splashing time, I mean, swimming. xD Would stop at 10 or 11 pm. But at 9, the so called lifeguard came to tell us that they were going to put chlorine. Maybe it was their trick to make us stop. Well we understand so we stopped.
'cos my Unlce once ever asked one of their guys about the schedule putting the chlorine.
This is their conversation:
Uncle: "How often do you guys put chlorine, cleaning the pool? Is it everyday?"
Worker: "Well not everyday.. It's every Monday... and.. everyday.."
Uncle: "uhh... ohhh? I see.. Well Ok then.." & went back to the hotel.
Both of 'em Uncles laughed real hard 'cos of the stupid Worker whom 1st telling them the cleaning session was every monday but not everyday then eventually said that it was everyday.
Dumb.. =,="

That is all x3

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak