Bitten by a Dracula.

Tense: Present(as it still happening)

lol. Dracula loves biting & sucking people's blood!
But a spoiled Dracula bites at the wrong spot, bites at the foot part instead of the neck's.
Pretty silly, I know.
Ok seriously, I got bitten by no ordinary mosquitoes when I was havin' a lunch at Dave's Deli during the vacation...
Left 2 of its bites & bruises on my left foot.
A normal mosquito won't leave any bruises after sucking human's blood, but this one did.
It's been 2 and a half days now & it hurts, still.
I uploaded the pic as well.
Shown 'em to my sis(not the pic, but my left foot), Riri Anna & her 1st sentences was "eeh purple jua!" & 2nd was, "eehh hijau jua!".. The colors shown how terrible the bruises are.. =,="
lol. I barely can't walk, just like a limping asshole. Obviously, the bruises are pretty huge.(not that very, but pretty! lol) & yes, giving me a headache >,< (the headache thingy, probably got it when I was diving in the pool. lol. Package x ah! xD)
But hey, I still can play games! xD
With my current situation, I am playing the new PC game that I bought!


Left 4 Dead is the name. Can't play it online, neither playin' it with meh family members.
I just don't know how. I've tried but couldn't solved. So I said to myself, "STFU, just play the single mode!" The game is superb awesome! You guys should give it a damn try!

I guess that is all. Probably post when I was having the vacation with my family. =]
& about the things above, you might think it was sekadar & the bruises weren't that bad.
Well I'd say, "Fawk you, come over here & i'll show 'em lively by hitting my foot to your fawking face!"

Finiched.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak