Saturday Night.(Incomplete 'cos I need to go!)

The other day, on saturday night.
I went to the Cinema, Mall Gadong with Riri, Ann.Y, Rinsanity & Paul.
We were watching the "IP Man" Movie.
We thought the Movie would be so boring, 'cos it was about Kung Fu. Glad it was good! Rate it 9 out of 10!
Well it was recommended by Rins. Since there was no better movie.

"Ip Man" is pronou as "Eep Ma'n", not "Ai Pee Mayn". lol.
We made a mistake & said that at the counter when we were getting our tickets.
The worker at the counter was like it's "Eep Man". =,=" & I replied, "Shut the fawk up man, you're not my teacher!" LMAO.
The movie started at 9:50 & finished at 11+.
Bah, that's all.. haha! Boring? Hell yeah, 'cos I don't know if there's anything else to write.
I'll edit this post as soon as I get home. I'm going to be offline for days 'til next year.
So, toods.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak