Webcammin' with Que Atole.

I am missing her much.
Finally found her On, in MSN.
So we talked.
Asking about her current part time job.
Asking me to bring others to visit her at her work place.
She would give us a discount too.




Since we missed each other badly, I asked her to ON her Webcam.
Well yeah, we did a Video Call.
She could see me but I couldn't see her >,>
Something wrong with her webcam.
So I couldn't take a sceenie or two.




(Those Pics above were taken during the Les Les Bo's Party at Rizqun last year, 2007)

I found myself looks very interesting with my long hair using one of the YouCam's Effect.
So snap, I took pictures!

I haven't cut my hair. Not until I fully satisfied with the current hair. I have to wear cap when going out with others.
I don't comb my thick hair or style it off if I want to go out.
So wearing cap, that is.

I know it's weird & how silly the sound is, but I love seeing my superb hair right after taking a shower.
It looks so freshy wet & SMEXY!
Even Miss Yoruichi said that I need to make a different style with my current hair.
I said "nehh, it looks awesome just for a min while it is still fresh.. Once it dries up, it'll look so fugly!". (Just look at these pics)
& yeap, she agreed. *shows fist* >:O

Well whatever, I'll see what I can do about my smexy hair. HAHA!

Ok enjoy another webcam pics.
(I was in my mommey's part 2 room, so STFU & don't judge it!)
Definition of the Part 2 room: In my parents' room, there are 2 parts but not fully divided. One part is where the bed spot is, the TV & the sofa. While on the other side, it's like a mini dining room with a round table, 4 chairs, a small & a big ref-- well it's the place where I spend most of my time surfing the net.. =]

Ok TAFT =] Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak