Live Chat using Webcam.

Buddy of the Month: Ateh

Having a conversation with my ex-mate, Ateh.
I wanted to know on how would i look like in webcam.
So I decided to use my webcam, just to test something & do some adjustment.
Was using Cyberlink YouCam, so I could change the effect if I wanted to.
Here's the screenies before giving one of the effects.



Ateh refused to show herself using her webcam.(UNFAIR) & her reason: "telanjang ku ne!"
But oh well, I guess she was really-really naked. LOL. xD
And, Ateh told me that I was getting skinny. Which.. Well, i don't know. I mean, Am I?
& she said that I gained weight back then & could see that I had a double chin too.
So she compared the old & the latest Relzz.
She kept on saying the same words over & over again, & I was like keeping myself in shape & trying to deny it.
I used my Cyberlink Cam to change the effect!
I said, "Teh, want to know how would I look like if I was a fat dude?"(Translated)
She said yes, so I changed what I needed to change.
Here's the screenie,
Relzz the Fatso, FTW!
The effect startled her.
She laughed very hard I could tell & I wasn't surprised! xD
'cos she typed the words "hahaaha" for more than 3 times. lmao. xD

That's all, thanks for reading. Will do that again some other time!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak