Welcome back home Ria.



Welcome Back to Ria, my 6 years best chum! xD
Well she's a College girl now. But not here in our country.. Which is bad >,<
Ria is having an holiday now, so she came back here! Would like to reunion with other mates, but most of the girls are working! Hopefully some of us are free for this 2nd of January. So we can hang out & watch movie! She called me twice today & it was fun talking to her on the phone. She'll call me again tomorrow. You know, it's all about this outing thing. I really want to go out, but not quite sure about the others. Wish I could teleport all of 'em in one place. So we would have the great reunion ever! lol.

This is the photo when we were in High School back then, having Pizza Huts during the Examination Day! xD


I guess that's all for now! I'll be looking forward for the day to meet this damn brat! xD Toods.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak