I bought a TSS Keychain!

I went to the Mall yesterday with Jason & Ron.
When we were looking for a sticker for Ron & Jason's Baby Lappo Notty Booku,
("Baby" is our laptop/notebook! Not GF, Gfs we called 'em Junks! LMAO! kidding =p)
We coincidentally found a Keychain & a Doll that similar to our Guild's emblem, the TSS!
It costs $4.80 x3
When we were about to watch a movie, & before that, I met my Parents & there were my sisters as well.
My big opportunity to own the keychain!
So quickly I asked my sis, Riri Anna, to buy the keychain for me, well using my mom's dollar ofcourse!
Not hers, she's a bit stingy to use her own money xD
& 10+pm, went back home, VOILA! I GOT MY KEYCHAIN!! The TSS KEYCHAIN >:D
Here's the screenie of the kiki-chahen!

I posted this pic at the TSS bloggy too. "The Satanic Scene Guild".
& Yes, TSS members love the keychain a much! =p
Guys quickly buy it! xD
Next, I'll buy the doll thingy! >:D
I know it's kinda lame for a guy to have a doll, but hey, I'm collecting the rare stuff, so STFU!
& lemme have 'em Satanic Scene's Stuffs!

Okhay! Fincihed! Get off now! >:O
lol.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak