Went to Gadong Mall with the girls.

My Chum & I went out with the 3 Girls, Atul, Zimah & Wanie!
Jason couldn't come, so get a life Wan!! D: lol.
We met at the Food Court & waited for Assrul.
Were so hungry, so bought meals! From Jolibee & Excellent Taste :D
Actually we were about to watch Movie, but couldn't since Atul herself had to go at 3.
So we spent our time playing games at the Uni Arcade, spent lotsa money as well..! xD
We played Drums, Shooting, and ohhhh Taking Pictures using the Photo Shoot Machine!
I'll scan the pictures as soon as possible! It was great! xD Thanks to Wanie! :D
I was playing the Table Hockey thingy with Assrul, 3 to 4 times we played, still I couldn't defeat Assrul. We got lots of tickets from playing the Hit the Crabs game xD Ganas ako main! haha!
And finally, we enjoyed playing the Super Mario Kart! Played for almost 4 times, if I'm not mistaken.
Here are the photos taken by Atul :D

Mario Kart, FTW!

1st & 3rd round, I won. 2nd round, Zimah did & the final round, Assrul won the 1st prize.
Si Wani, dia menang dapat belacan. HAHA Loser bah itu xD

Then we went downstairs thought that Mr.Bourne would come, unfortunately he didn't.
So we chilled out again at Chill Cafe.
Taught a basic tutorial about Photoshop to Assrul :D and watching YouTube, Luna Online, yg lagunya "Diobok-Obok" xD nah watch & click it here --> "Luna Online".
Oh meanwhile, we did take pictures. Here, lemme show yuh!

Starring,

Assrul.
With Ratoule~

Relzz & the Star O_O


Relzz with them girls.

And couple of random pictures.

Relzz Eating Nachos with Zimah.

and Assrul, drinking Milo Shakes~
*Milonya atas, Ice nya bawah.

A'ighty, Relzz & his best chum part!
Warning: Containing Adult Material! LMAO!

Assrul was being inncocent at 1st,

Then started to get horny,

and boh, JAGA! Taking an Action!
Look at Relzz, takut ya! O_O HAHA!
Assrul: "Kiss meh!"
Relzz: "WTF? *gulps"

Tadaaaa! Relzz couldn't help it! HAHAHA!

Si Relzz was getting high! But Assrul wanted moar! LMAO!
Assrul: "Eh, French Kiss lagi..!!"
Relzz: "I'm in heaven~"
HAHAHAHAHA! xD

LMAO! Okhay, that wasn't real, just a joke! XD Atul went back home at 3:30, then at 4+, Wanie dissapeared. lol. So the three of us were looking for a literature book, a Novel, called Pangabdian.
Assrul lost it, so paksa ia ganti! Hak milik Sekolah bah itu! D: haha!
So at 5, Assrul sis came to pick him, so I was the only one left, waited for my brother who was about to pick me, glad my Dad was there! xD he called & asked me where I was. Actually he saw me standing infront of the Chill cafe like a pole. So I came to meet my dad upstairs & woot, makan lagi..! hahaha! xD was having a tuna toast! *slurps, my brother finally came & joined us, and so my youngest sis as well.
We enjoyed our meal, once we were done, balik rumah la! =,=" but smpat lagi main di Arcade xD lol.

Bahh, sekian. LMAO xD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak