Logitech Rumblepad 2


I was playing LaTale Online last night. When I was pressing an Option, there was this another mode for Gamepad. Joystick is another word. I was thinking of having it just to play LaTale, since the game itself wasn't using a Mouse to do most of the stuffs, like attacking or moving our Character. Only the Keyboard. I was thinking that it would be very tiring if i kept on pressing my keyboard's buttons. I decided to buy the Joystick today! But before that, I was making a survey, just want to make sure whether it was very useful or not. Apparently, most players are playing the game with Gamepad. So yeah, I'd like to give it damn try and woot bought the Gamepad.

Bought it at Netcome Mall, Gadong. The price was $50.00. But at 1st, Parents only gave $20! So I dialed 'em who were waiting at the Car and told 'em that my dollars weren't enough.
They asked for a discount, but no, it was a fixed price. How fortunate that Mother gave another $30! So there I go, bought the Logitech Rumblepad 2 and tried it on LaTale. It was OK laa... lol.

*The whole story was shorten. :3 'cos of my Tired-ness! LOL!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak