Enjoy right after obtaining mah Freedom!

Freedom!

Hell yeah, I finished my exam yesterday wednesday.
The last paper was Geographer 1.
Don't you ever throw me the "how was the paper?" question on me, 'cos I surely don't wanna talk about it.
It doesn't mean that I couldn't well on those exams, I've tried my best & give a super damn on 'em papers! So, let's just wait for the results!
Looking forward to it!

The Freedom, I obtained.
I am not really that stress though, it's just that, i don't have to worry about revising this & that.
So today, I went to the Gadong Mall & watch Movie with cousins & sis! The people whom I used to hang out with.
It was the Madagascar 2 movie!


The movie was so damn Oh to the Kay!
Was really funny & glad to know the real name of Alex, & get to see his parents!

Don't read any further, 'cos you'll get spoiled for sho!

Spoilers!
In this new Movie, you'll know the real name of Alex, his dad & mommy! LOL.
And the reason why Alex is in the New York Zoo.
Alex's real name is Alakay & his dad's name is Zuba. >:D The king of, i don't quite remember.
and.. OK, that's it, read Wikipedia about this movie to get the BIG spoilers >,>
Well whatever, the movie was fun, & I'd suggest you to watch it fast! =D

Bad Popcorn!
As always, Popcorn & large Pepsi is a must!
So I bought them & started to eat meh Popcorn when the Movie started.(lol. ofcourse) and I couldn't believe that some of the popcorns had a real bad taste!!
Real bad, i'm telling you! So i couldn't finish the Popcorn & threw it away on the worker's face right after the movie ended, & said "In your face motherfaka!" haha! Just Kidding =,="
But seriously, I never tasted a bad popcorn like that befoar! o.O That was surprising!
Yeah uh! It startled me! LOL!
Finished around 11+, went to the Communist/Unitek or whatever you called it.
I was about to buy the new Photoshop, since my current photoshop is being a bitch!
Unfortunately the kedai was tutop. LOL! & So I kicked the closed door madly! HAHA! Just kidding =,="

Bah, That's all for today =]
Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak