Actually...

Hired one cupid to give a damn shot.
With an enchanted bow & 2 silver arrows for both of us humans.
The cupid successfully made us together.
But not for too long, i guess.
At least 3 to 4 years.
or just for months?
Depends on our luck.
If we can live with it, then we'll stay!
But if there's another Hot ass came into me, well, I have to take the latest one & leave her behind! HAHA! I'm bad, I know!
Unfortunately, my girl can't read this! >:D
She's mine now but not fully owned.
I'll try to deal with her, but not trying to be so "jiwang". 'cos that would be so gay.
If you guys are hawt, try to replace her! >:D
But i really doubt that.
I won't say, "she's my everything", 'cos, she won't be permanently to be everything.. Who knows? things might change, right?
So people out there, I'm telling you now that I already have her since last 2 months..
I didn't tell you 'cos you might say "eh i don't want to be friend with him, 'cos he has a girl".
lol. & I dislike that.
We're not married what! So she ain't gonna bite you or throw you a frying pan. lol.
People would say I'm a Jerk, which I just received from MSN Ladies.
Well, yes i am. But in a good way.
LMAO!
& someone asked me to play Britney's song, Womanizer. =,="
It was the person who had seen me or more likely stalking, when I was in the High School back then.
Stop making crap la.. okhay?
I know, this couple thing is a bit fun, & i'm going to enjoy it =D
Never missed doin' this >:D
--
Finiched.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak