The Short Haired Assjole!

Back with Short Hair!


Oh yeah People! I am back with short hair =D
I went to the Cutting Crew today & cut off my long hair.
I didn't know what kind of hairstyles to pick actually, so I just explained a lil bit to Sam, the hairstyler on what do i wanted it to be.

So he cast Abba Kadabra on me, then woot, a nice short hairstyle -i got! xD
At 8 O'clock, i had a tuition class.
Went back home at 10, & yes, before i did some fresh-up, I took photos of me with the short hair xD

Here are the photos!

Non-edited photo.
Still look Awesome! >=3

Edited Photos!


Actually, I asked my Sis or even Syafa my cousin to be the photographer, but nyeh, they were too tired & yes! I asked 'em to get a better life!
So I took 'em photos by myself >,>

A'ight! That's all >,<
Thanks for dropping by!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak