Photos during the Talks!

Today was a very busy & tiring day, as I the ICTC President was taking in charge in taking photos during the Learning Management Talks. Fortunately, there were other Photography Club Members too! So it wasn't embarrassing at all for me to walk around taking pictures. Thanks to Sir Ali, Hafizuddin & Malai for accompanying me, so I wasn't alone :D
I took a lot of photos, but here I will only upload the CHOSEN Photos of all 'cos am a bit Fastidious, enough said! x3
Which I edited & stuffs. "Others", etc, will be uploaded to Facebook album, if am not lazy enough to upload all of 'em :D
Ok let's start with Photos of some COOL Tutors :) From Beauty to Beauty! lol.



And next will be the "Students".


AND This is my Fav Photo! The girl who was like peeking behind the book is my History Mate :D (malu th ko lgi bgambar xD)


Ok the last part will be the "Random" Photos!

Facebook, FTW! xD

This pic was taken behind the Backstage

And This Logo was taken from the, I don't really know what do you call the thing.
So don't give it a damn. lol.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Relzz is Pwnsome
Layout by Relzz Ak